The ICMI workshop on multimodal e-coaches will be held on Thursday, October 29, from 2PM to 4.45 PM. It will be held remotely, through the Zoom software.
Please remember to register to the workshop on the conference web site in order to be able to join the workshop.
14.05 Workshop Introduction
14.15 Participants’ introduction
14.25 Keynote Speech by Oresti Baños “Measuring human behavior to inform e-coaching actions”
14.45 First Presentation Session (8 minutes per presentation) - Comments and Questions on Miro Board
- Virtual coaching for older adults at home using SMART goal supported behavior change
- Coaching Older Adults: Persuasive and Multimodal Approaches to Coaching for Daily Living
- Transforming rehabilitation to virtually supported care - The vCare project
- iSwimCoach: A smart coach guiding system for assisting swimmers free style strokes
15.30 Break (15 minutes)
15.45 Second Presentation Session (8 minutes per presentation) - Comments and Questions on Miro Board
- Multimodal Conversational Agent for Older Adults’ Behavioral Change
- Measuring and fostering engagement with mental health e-coaches
- Trends & Methods in Chatbot Evaluation
16.10 Main questions for the speakers from Miro Board
16.25 Analysis of Miro board themes, discussion, and definition of future research directions
16.40 Closing remarks
After the workshop, the PM-15 consortium will discuss in a separate meeting the advanced of the respective H2020 projects.